Monday, September 28, 2009

Pocahontas Pancake and Waffle Shop - Virginia Beach, VA

Breakfast selection

Back in the mid eighties I used wake up at the crack of dawn and peddle my beach cruiser from 20th Street down to 35th Street to serve up breakfast in this place. I would even change into my little Indian dress when I got there. The food has always been good, and the owner is very kind. This former attachment makes me ineligible for reviewing Pocahontas Pancakes personally. However, take a few moments and read Alina's review. I think she is spot on. This is the most refreshing restaurant review I have read in a long time. (I have got to start looking underneath tables now!) You can't beat a kid when it comes to honesty.
food network logo
Additionally, Pocahontas Pancakes was voted the "Best Pancake House in Virginia Beach in 2002" by "The Food Network".


3420 Atlantic Ave
Virginia Beach, VA 23451-2834
(757) 428-6352

Pocahontas Pancakes and Waffle Shoppe on Urbanspoon


SkippyMom said...

Alina's review is awesome. I love her comment "The speed was slow" - I would eat there based on her review. :) Thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

I loved Alina's review. I'm glad her server looked at her and asked her questions.

Sophia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.