Monday, August 3, 2009

Machismo Burrito Bar-College Place, Norfolk VA

Exterior Machismo Burrito Bar, Norfolk Restaurant
I know, I am a bit obsessed with Machismo. I was so excited today when I walked out of The Market at lunchtime and came face to face with a Machismo sign. It isn't what you might think. Machismo is NOT leaving the insanity of York Street construction. They are expanding with a new restaurant on the corner of Boush Street and College Place. This makes me happy. I can still take a nice stroll to York Street on days I feel like a walk, or take a quick jaunt to College Place on the days I need a quick Burrito fix.
They are scheduled to open Thursday of this week (8/6) and I have a feeling they will be swamped. All you downtowners who didn't have it in you to trek to York Street no longer have an excuse not to try them out. has a coupon for FREE FOUNTAIN DRINK & CHIPS OR COOKIE with select entrees. Grab a few of your office buddies and check it out!

For more information visit their website at or see our full review here.

Interior Machismo Burrito Bar, Norfolk Restaurant

*Note-This location is just as good as York Street. It has a bit more urban feel to the interior decor with a lot more available setting. Lunch lines can get a bit long, but it is well worth the wait. You always get a big bang for your buck! Let me know what you think!_Laine

Machismo Burrito Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments: